Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Young Girls Suck Target=

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Recrutements -> Recrutements [ON]
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jarrebev

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 05:00 (2016)    Sujet du message: Young Girls Suck Target= Répondre en citant

Young Girls Suck Target= > urlin.us/2bzlo

We,,,,believe,,,,that,,,,everyoneevery,,,,team,,,,member,,,,,every,,,,guest,,,,,and,,,,every,,,,communitydeserves,,,,to,,,,be,,,,protected,,,,from,,,,discrimination,,,,,and,,,,treated,,,,equallyBy,,the,,way,,when,,I,,say,,child,,I,,mean,,10,,to,,15,,where,,they,,would,,go,,to,,the,,bathroom,,by,,themselvesAnd,,,monitoring,,,of,,,them,,,is,,,practically,,,non-existentGood,,,oneGuess,,Im,,going,,back,,to,,WalmartI,,think,,you,,have,,excluded,,everybody,,and,,included,,only,,transgendered,,who,,will,,probably,,have,,decided,,not,,to,,use,,a,,public,,restroom,,like,,yours,,because,,they,,are,,filthyIs,,,,that,,,,what,,,,you,,,,want?,,,,And,,,,why,,,,are,,,,you,,,,under,,,,the,,,,assumption,,,,that,,,,trans-women,,,,are,,,,a,,,,bunch,,,,of,,,,pedophiles?,,,,just,,,,done,,,,on,,,,April,,,,21,,,,,2016,,,,at,,,,10:05,,,,am,,,,I,,,,will,,,,not,,,,be,,,,shopping,,,,at,,,,TargetSure,,,,ya,,,,didDan,,,on,,,April,,,22,,,,2016,,,at,,,6:41,,,am,,,Because,,,hermaphrodites,,,totally,,,dont,,,existYou,,dont,,have,,kids,,do,,you?,,Target,,did,,wrong!,,And,,who,,is,,to,,say,,who,,is,,a,,transgender,,or,,just,,a,,sly,,pedophileFederal,,employees,,and,,military,,personnel,,can,,donate,,to,,the,,Media,,Research,,Center,,through,,the,,Combined,,Federal,,Campaign,,or,,CFCNewsWorld,,,NewsEconomyGovernmentWorld,,,at,,,WarHealthScience,,,&,,,TechnologyGlobalismHot,,,NewsVideosAll,,,VideosNightly,,,NewsPrisonPlanet.tvStoreStoreClassic,,,StoreTop,,,StoriesBreaking,,,NewsContactAffiliatesContributors,,,Digital,,Millennium,,Copyright,,Act,,NoticeAnonymous,,on,,April,,21,,,2016,,at,,7:59,,am,,Trump!,,Anonymous,,on,,April,,21,,,2016,,at,,8:02,,am,,Here,,is,,my,,problem,,with,,this,,issueBut,,,,you,,,can,,,bet,,,all,,,the,,,criminals,,,,pedophiles,,,,rapists,,,,,,sexual,,,deviants,,,of,,,all,,,types,,,to,,,prey,,,on,,,womanI,,guess,,walmart,,but,,they,,have,,some,,freaky,,looking,,people,,in,,there,,tooThe,,fellow,,thats,,pushing,,for,,inclusive,,rest,,rooms,,in,,NC,,(I,,think),,is,,a,,registered,,sex,,offender,,,so????,,Our,,small,,mall,,has,,a,,3d,,restroom,,for,,families,,or,,individuals,,that,,are,,uncomfortable,,sharing,,a,,room,,with,,othersThe,,,,new,,,,bathroom,,,,policy,,,,also,,,,disproportionately,,,,endangers,,,,female,,,,bathroom,,,,users,,,,,according,,,,to,,,,the,,,,petition.Clearly,,,,,Targets,,,,dangerous,,,,new,,,,policy,,,,poses,,,,a,,,,danger,,,,to,,,,wives,,,,and,,,,daughtersSorrynotSorry,,,on,,,April,,,21,,,,2016,,,at,,,9:18,,,am,,,Great,,,job,,,Target!,,,Lisa,,,Moreland,,,on,,,April,,,21,,,,2016,,,at,,,9:25,,,am,,,I,,,applaud,,,Target,,,for,,,taking,,,this,,,stance,,,on,,,such,,,a,,,controversial,,,topicPredators,,,hide,,,and,,,try,,,to,,,look,,,like,,,friendly,,,peopleTarget,,released,,the,,following,,article,,on,,their,,A,,Bullseye,,View,,,,Behind,,the,,scenes,,at,,Target,,websiteAnonymous,,,on,,,April,,,25,,,,2016,,,at,,,7:36,,,pm,,,Thats,,,peers,,,not,,,piers,,,MrKeepin,,,,It,,,,Real,,,,on,,,,April,,,,22,,,,,2016,,,,at,,,,1:16,,,,pm,,,,Meanwhile,,,,life,,,,goes,,,,onTransgender,,,,women,,,,have,,,,been,,,,using,,,,the,,,,womens,,,,room,,,,for,,,,agesAnd,,the,,dressing,,rooms,,that,,is,,an,,even,,bigger,,problem,,because,,unlike,,bathrooms,,where,,there,,are,,usually,,more,,than,,one,,person,,those,,are,,used,,individuallySections,,Home,,Washington,,National,,Culture,,International,,Entertainment,,Sports,,Health,,Business,,Weird,,News,,News,,Wire,,Commentary,,Video,,Blog,,Cartoons,,Social,,E-Brief,,Information,,About,,Us,,Subscribe,,Contact,,Us,,Donate,,GovtAmerigeddon:,,The,,Movie,,Hollywood,,Tried,,To,,BlockWednesday:,,The,,Infowars,,Nightly,,News.Muslims,,Run,,Wild,,In,,London,,,As,,Billy,,Corgan,,Drops,,Some,,KnowledgeWednesday:,,The,,Alex,,Jones,,Show,,I,,,,wonder,,,,if,,,,you,,,,have,,,,a,,,,real,,,,lifeWhat,,happens,,when,,youre,,right?,,What,,happens,,when,,youre,,wrong?,,I,,think,,there,,is,,a,,better,,way,,hereChaos,,,In,,,Venezuela,,,,A,,,Precursor,,,For,,,American,,,Societal,,,CollapseFriday:,,,The,,,Infowars,,,Nightly,,,NewsMatt,,A,,on,,April,,22,,,2016,,at,,8:14,,am,,It,,has,,literally,,NEVER,,happenedMost,,,,relevant,,,,for,,,,the,,,,conversations,,,,currently,,,,underway,,,,,we,,,,welcome,,,,transgender,,,,team,,,,members,,,,and,,,,guests,,,,to,,,,use,,,,the,,,,restroom,,,,or,,,,fitting,,,,room,,,,facility,,,,that,,,,corresponds,,,,with,,,,their,,,,gender,,,,identity,”,,,,it,,,,said.Target’s,,,,announcement,,,,was,,,,in,,,,reaction,,,,tothe,,,,North,,,,Carolina,,,,bathroomlaw,,,,,H.BAnonymous,,,on,,,April,,,21,,,,2016,,,at,,,11:41,,,am,,,Im,,,sorry,,,,but,,,this,,,is,,,so,,,WRONGAnonymous,,on,,April,,22,,,2016,,at,,12:46,,pm,,When,,people,,are,,mentioning,,the,,possibility,,of,,assault,,problems,,with,,this,,,they,,are,,not,,necessarily,,speaking,,of,,the,,transgender,,people,,doing,,itThe,,,,liberal,,,,social,,,,engineering,,,,is,,,,getting,,,,more,,,,ridiculous,,,,every,,,,dayYou,,go,,Target&NOTWe,,regularly,,assess,,issues,,and,,consider,,many,,factors,,such,,as,,impact,,to,,our,,business,,,guests,,and,,team,,members f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 05:00 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Recrutements -> Recrutements [ON] Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation